Jeff tagged me in his post, so here in no random order is my "Bucket List".
1) Spend a lot more time in the gym. The passing of Marc Orchant and pal Om's heart attack is a reminder of how sedentary my life is despite how much I am on the go.
2) Get the house renovations finished this year. While the HOA and my local community planners are holding a lot of things up, there's somethings that I can be doing and now is the time to do them.
3) Visit more "new" places. I've spent tons of days in Paris, but the last few trips to Madrid, Valencia and London have shown how as I branch out and actually spend time in those cities like a local, that there is a lot more to explore and experience.
4) Travel more and more with my wife. Our honeymoon trip has shown just how wonderful a choice we both made. As we travel together more, and as we fly together more, its amazing how much the shared experience memories are.
5) Explore more wine regions-I know the Rhone, Provence, Languedoc and Roussillion better than most, and in the USA, Santa Barbara, Paso Robles and Napa Valley. Now it's time to get up more to Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, as well as Ontario and even the close by Baja Wine regions to see some other world class wines that are close enough to home, as well as more in Spain, Italy and in the New World.
6) I have a near classic 1996 Nissan 300 Z Twin Turbo in storage, where its been for almost two years. It's time to find the right mechanic this year and get it restored.
7) The kind of work I do is sometimes stress building. Its time to resume a regular massage and begin a stretching program so the flights and drives give me less kinks.
8) Spend more time teaching what I know. For the last 17 years since graduating college I've been going back to school and teaching a class or two a year. Now with a growing staff I want to pass on what I've learned even more.
9) Continue to grow my agency, Comunicano, in positive and constructive ways by delivering results to our clients based on our core values of bringing experience, expertise, insight and creativity to them and their investors.
10) Find more time to cook my own dinner, and eat out less when I'm "home."
As for who's next on the list, I'm tagging Alec Saunders, Peter Csathy, Aswath Rao, Ken Camp and Ted Wallingford.