Dear Uncle Steve,
Here's my wish list for my next iPod touch:
1) A really good camera-you know. 3.5 megapixels or more..
2) Video chat with non-Apple users-I mean, most of my friends use Skype and h.264 SIP Video. Please. I really want to see them.
3) Retina display. - I'm so hooked on great clarity in communication.
4) Faster Wi-Fi-Besides, that one thing that AT&T can't really screw up, except at Starbucks and McDonalds. But I rarely go there to hook up.
5) Built-in microphone-one less thing to carry and one less chance to confuse the TSA agents at airport security.
6) Longer battery life-um, yes. I mean with 99 cent streaming movies on the Apple TV I gotta believe the iPod is next and I need at least two hours.
7) 3G option with iPad-style data plan-Just use regular SIMs please. Well okay. Make it a Micro. Just more pricing options and global deals.
That's all. Nothing big. Nothing you can't deliver.
Your customer since 1984,