WebRTC's roadmap (Photo credit: Tsahi Levent-Levi)
WebRTC is hot. My agency already has 7 clients engaged deeply into the space as it is a disruptive technology that is changing the way the world communicates – While a benefit and threat to telcos, depending on how they approach it, already we're seeing that Enterprise companies are implementing approaches that integrate WebRTC into their sites, call centers and more.
If you haven't already starting to think about the conference that's now two weeks away, or beginning to plan your WebRTC strategy, you are running the risk of being left behind as communications moves to every device and becomes web integrated. Just like Skype changed the way we talk and see one another, WebRTC will do that too. And, the timing is right, as Skype is not what it was before Microsoft bought it.
So join me and many other "like minds" who see the future of WebRTC at WebRTC World Expo in Atlanta, GA June 25-27, 2013.
The organizers tell me that they expect attendees to:
- Discover potential business impacts of WebRTC.
- Find out how WebRTC may eliminate "Federation" and get you closer to your customers and partners.
- Find ways to integrate your call center and your website.
- Gain knowledge on how to develop with WebRTC.
- Learn how virtually every web site can be a communications hub.
- Meet with the technical leaders, the standards developers, the browser developers and teams already implementing WebRTC.
- Understand how WebRTC changes the communications game.
- Understand WebRTC features, functionality, challenges and benefits
WebRTC Conference & Expo is set to be the premier event for enterprises, service providers, Web application providers, investors and developers to gather together and explore how WebRTC is set to revolutionize the way we communicate by allowing true browser-to-browser communications. The exhibit area had to be expanded twice – and still sold out!
Event Highlights Include:
- Keynotes By: TokBox, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Google, Mavenir, Dialogic, Mozilla [Keynotes]
- Over 35 Live Demonstrations of WebRTC Platforms & Applications [Demo Event]
- See and Test The WebRTC Products From The Top WebRTC Advocates [Exhibitor List]
- 25+ Conference Sessions [Program]
- Specialized Training Includes [Workshops]
- WebRTC Technical Overview and Introduction
- Google WebRTC Workshop
- Priologic's WebRTC Pizza and Wing Night
- Digium Demo & Eggs
So make your plans today to attend the event – it is the Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event, happening June 25– 27 at the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta, Georgia. If you plan on going, please visit: http://www.webrtcworld.com/conference/registration.aspx and use the code:WRTCANDY to secure a 25% discount.
-- Andy Abramson